Saturday 15 June 2013

Yellow Roses and Sandalwood

I thought I'd add a bit of zing to the bathroom with these canary yellow roses because even on the greyest of days, fresh flowers are a no fail way of putting a little smile on my face. Currently we are living in a rental unit and the bathroom is white and grey and impersonal so a pop of colour goes a long way. The candle is one of my finds from Eumundi Markets last weekend. I love scented candles but often they're quite pricey, so when I was told these were a mere 15 dollars I had my wallet out in seconds, especially since this Sandalwood one smells so divine. What's even better is that they are handmade in Australia with ethically sourced ingredients that are not tested on animals. They're by Bedroom Antics and are also available on line here.

C
x

No comments:

Post a Comment