Monday 12 August 2013

Jamieson's Home & Fashion

Last week I was browsing the antique shops in Brisbane's Wooloongabba when I stumbled across an absolute gem of an interiors shop. Jamieson's Home & Fashion opened in March this year and is run by a lovely mother and daughter duo. When you walk into the shop (which I highly recommend you do), be prepared to be bombarded with gorgeousness - bright colour, bold patterns and the most amazing smells from scented candles fill the space. You'll find items by Bonnie & Neil, Orson & Blake and Pony Rider, plus local Brisbane designers like Maker & Merchant. Needless to say, I loved it. The owners were super friendly and were kind enough to let me snap a few pictures. They update their stock frequently so it's well worth a regular look. You can pop into the store at 37 Logan Road, Wooloongabba, Brisbane or follow them on Facebook or Instagram (@jhomeandfashion) for updates on new goodies. Of course, I couldn't leave empty handed so I chose a bright orange Sophie candlestick, pictured below, which will feel right at home on my balcony!

C

x

No comments:

Post a Comment