Saturday 7 September 2013

Spring Spruce: Bed Linen


Spring has officially sprung here in Aus and it makes me feel like bringing bright, happy colours and patterns into my home. There are so many colourful bedlinen options available so I started here for inspiration. I like the idea of keeping walls neutral in the bedroom so that you can play with the focal point in the room - the bed. Whatever colours you go for in the bed linen, you can bring them into the rest of the room in little pops through flowers, vases, little trays and decorative bowls, books and even clothing items like scarves and shoes. Here are a few of my favourites from the interweb...


Sandi Queen Quilt Cover by Country Road - $229

Real Living Dotti Quilt Queen Cover Set by Target - $87.20 (reduced from $109)




C
x

No comments:

Post a Comment