Saturday 9 November 2013

Weddings Galore

I've totally abandoned Into the Bright over the last few weeks, partly (ok, mostly) due to a prolongued bout of procrastination and partly due to distractions in the form of two lovely weddings that saw us heading West to good old Toowoomba.  I'm finally back online and I've sorted through a sea of photos to share some highlights with you. Both weddings were held at Preston Peak Chapel, which is the cutest, picture-perfect location and the weather couldn't have been better for both couples. I love being a wedding guest - the atmosphere is always so warm and friendly and uplifting. I've thoroughly enjoyed getting glammed up, spending time with my partner's family, meeting new people and sharing in a HUGE number of toasts! Here's to the fizz, to my beautiful partner for delivering a killer Best Man speech and, of course, the happy couples!   
C
x

No comments:

Post a Comment