Friday 26 July 2013

Coasters by The Coastal

Is it weird to feel this excited about coasters?!  I discovered these beauties by The Coastal on Etsy this week and I literally want one set of every design (they have a wide selection so yes, this would lead to a somewhat unreasonable number of coasters in my home!). Each one is hand painted using eco-friendly, water-based paint and non-toxic sealants. They are heat and water resistant and backed with recycled cork. The crisp, geometric designs  are just what I like and on top of this, they make to order so you can email and select exactly the colour combinations you want. The only downside for me is that The Coastal is based in California so the postage is rather expensive to Australia, but these are so cute I can let that slide. Here are a few of my favourites...

C

x

No comments:

Post a Comment