Tuesday 16 July 2013

Colour Inspiration

While flicking through August's edition of Real Living magazine, this page caught my attention.  I like the contrast of the cool greens, blues and greys against the warmth of the yellow and the shot of black gives it a bit of edge. I might try and adopt this colour scheme in our living room.  Being in a rental rules out the option of recreating the geometric wall paint design in the magazine, so I've put together a little round-up of accessories inspired by these colours to get my ideas rolling!


| 01. Moth Origami Lampshade Autumn Yellow by Studio Snowpuppe, Etsy | 02. Mint Julep Art Print by Lisa Argyropoulos, Society 6 | 03. Glaze Vessel 25cm in Mint, Freedom | 04. Tyrik Small Vase, Country Road | 05. Smoke Grey Ikat Polka Dot Cushion by WhitlockandCo, Etsy | 06. Pixelate Mint Throw Pillow by Gypsy Luxe, Society 6 | 07. Acapulco Ceramic Vase, Exhibit Interiors | 08. Glansig Tealight Holder, Ikea |

C
x
  

No comments:

Post a Comment