Monday 15 July 2013

Loving Leif

I recently discovered a company called Leif, which, according to its website, "celebrates the unique flora of Australia with ingredients that demand attention."  Its products are free from artificial skin nasties and presented in beautifully simple, recyclable packaging.  I bought this  'Body Double' Body Cleanser and Body Balm set thinking it would make an ideal gift for a friend or maybe a family member back in the UK. The thought was there, but in reality the packaging seduced me and I thought it best to test it out before bestowing it on anyone else. I like to think of it as quality control - but really, I just have zero will power! It passed the 'test'. The scent is subtle but soothing, the body cleanser gets nice and foamy and the body balm leaves my skin silky soft.  Definitely loving Leif.   

C
x

No comments:

Post a Comment